We want you to get to know Electro-Matic Visual Team member, Josh Miner!
Where did you grow up?
Where did you go to school?
- Novi High School
- Schoolcraft College – Associates of Applied Science in Computer Aided Design
- Eventually work towards a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
How did you start working at Electro-Matic?
Was invited to an open house for the CAD position which I later accepted.
What is you job title and what are your responsibilities?
AutoCAD Operator and my responsibilities are to maintain drawings and create new drawings for anything that visual needs.
- I like spending time with my fiancé and my family.
- I enjoy woodworking and do my best to stay busy outside of work.
- I also love going up North to Port Austin to get away and relax, maybe even go to the beach if the weather is nice.